
my dad just told me he has two tickets to the O-man's inauguration in D.C. on the 20th. If I choose to stay on the east coast until then, it means I could go. but it also means 2 more weeks of straight parent's house chillin and...i'm going on two months of it already. Or I could just say F it, skip the clusterfuck crowds in DC, fly back to the pac nw already, and watch it on the couch with the homies. thoughts?

7 comments:
F it. Come over here. You'll have a better view on TV. It'll be a good date for your ma and dad.
no no no no no no
obama. see obama.
hooommmmmeeeeeeezzz. it'll totally be a clusterfuck.
but then again, once in a lifetime, right?
you'd probably see more if you watched it on tv then saw it live...and werwie is really lonely these days.
you can hang with us anytime. we are rather lame, really. this is your only chance to watch mr. obama's inauguration. that's quite a privilege...
plus tim, caitlin and ethan are dumb.
flip a coin. then flip a b.
Post a Comment