"all paths lead nowhere, so it is important to choose a path with heart."
Looks like fun! Have fun in Maine :)I love the graffiti ..I took a picture of that guy while I was in NYC too. I just blew it up with some other shots to hang in my bedroom! :)
stop being so east-coast hip and get back here already.btw: blogger wants me to type in 'swishemo' to prove i'm not a robot. wtf.
when are you coming to seattle?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Looks like fun! Have fun in Maine :)
I love the graffiti ..I took a picture of that guy while I was in NYC too. I just blew it up with some other shots to hang in my bedroom! :)
stop being so east-coast hip and get back here already.
btw: blogger wants me to type in 'swishemo' to prove i'm not a robot. wtf.
when are you coming to seattle?
Post a Comment